Download the official mobile APP from the Google or Apple store and connect to The Skills Doctor.
Alternatively you can also connect to our site directly through our mobile friendly themes.
All online browsers and devices support.
Simply download the APP and follow the instructions below.
- Download the official “Moodle Mobile” APP from the Google or Apple Play store.
- Enter the desktop url – also send to your email address during registrations, for example: salogin1.elearningskills.co.za
- Enter your login details, and WALLA! You connected!
With the Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
… and more!